Well hello, friends! There are some new faces here so I’m re-introducing myself with a few fun facts (in no particular order):
1. My name is Connie Bendickson. I’m a natural health and wellness mentor for Christian women and homeschooling teens.
2. At age 20, I married my high school sweetheart, Rich. We’re coming up on 32 years of wedded bliss which means I’m 52 years young!
3. We have two amazing kids: Ashley=23 and Jake=20
4. I love Jesus, dark organic chocolate, a good cuppa tea and meaningful conversations.
5. I buy way too many health books.
6. I have an accounting degree and passed the CPA exam.
7. We ate a vegan diet for 12 years. Now we raise our own chickens. Go figure!
8. We lived in a 42-foot motorhome for two years…can you say roadschooling?
9. I was captain of my high school tennis and basketball teams.
10. We live on a hobby farm with 20 chickens, 3 horses, 2 dogs, and 2 barn cats.
11. I’m an INFJ which means nothing makes me happier than creating a solution that changes people’s lives!
12. I have a wellness center in an old remodeled farmhouse we call The Well.
13. Seeing people thriving – glorifying God by being who they are and doing what they were designed to do – brings tears to my eyes every.single.time.
14. We homeschooled our kids all the way through highschool. Best.decision.ever.
15. I’m passionate about making real food, real simple.
16. Favorite vacation spot: Naples, FL
17. I lived in Singapore for three months during my corporate-America years.
18. I only watch one show: Heartland. And only with Ashley. #motherdaughter
19. I believe God created our bodies with the capacity to heal.
20. I grocery shop at Costco, Trader Joes, and Whole Foods.
Would you like to know what I buy at each of these stores + one more?
Click here and I’ll send you my “What I Buy Where” list!
Thanks for reading my blog. Now it’s your turn: Comment and tell me something about you!